- About Breast Cancer
- Race for the Cure
- Twin Tiers Region OCTOBER Events
- Western New York Region OCTOBER Events
- Twin Tiers Dine Out for the Cure
- Survivor Luncheon
- Pink the Rink
- Calendar of Events
- Community Impact
- Get Involved
Volunteer – Twin Tiers
Our volunteers come in all sizes, shapes and colors, but their hearts are pink and their caring has no limit.
Are you a leader, a thinker or a doer? Use your talents in our promise to save lives and end breast cancer forever! Komen Twin Tiers needs you now more than ever. Volunteers provide countless hours contributing their skills to further the Susan G. Komen® promise. We have a range of volunteer jobs, and can match our needs to your availability. Every minute you spend helping gives another minute of hope to those affected by breast cancer.
Could you see yourself helping in one of the following areas?
- Fundraising & Special Events
- Community Programs, Education & Advocacy
- Office, Administrative & spreading the word
- Annual Race for the Cure (May 20, 2018)
See below for a list of current and upcoming volunteer opportunities:
Or complete our Volunteer Application and we will match your interests with our volunteer opportunities.